Digital Twins made easy.
Bruce is a brand new Digital Twin technology that brings GIS, CAD, BIM, Point Clouds and other 2D/3D data together.
1. describe the things you care about
2. places these things in your world in space and time
3. link all the things with each other and external data
4. edit manage, analyse and optimise
5. share and communicate all dimensions of your world with others
Combine data in your world into a single view to simplify access, sharing and integration for all.
Transcend maps to a powerful new multidimensional data navigation concept.
Bruce, provides a modern digital version of the “Method of Loci” or "A Memory Palace”, making this concept of visual data navigation and “Thing Management” available to everyone.
(Cicero discussed the method of loci in his De Oratore.)
Manage Things, Not Maps
Bruce is a complete digital ontology management system designed to create a Digital Twin understandable by both humans and computers alike.
Turning Digital Twin talk and aspirations into reality and immediate ROI.